The Exhibition provides a unique place where leading biotechnology companies, institutes, together with general suppliers of equipment and consumables can exhibit their products, technologies and services to a captive audience. Up to 50 leading companies and institutions will be able to reach an international community of up to 500 leading researchers, biotech and pharmaceutical executives and technology transfer and service providers at NanoMedicine-2012
- Position your products, services, and technologies in front of decision-makers
- Maintain your competitive advantage within the scientific community
- Meet with over 500 of your prospects
- Receive discounted conference registrations
- Access to the post-event mailing list through a third party vendor
- BIT Congress Inc. will conduct strong branding and marketing campaigns to promote your participation
- One (3m X 2m) booth space.
- Company listing in conference proceedings distributed to approximately 10,000 researchers worldwide.
- Web link to your corporate web site via URL link from Congress Website.
- Program Guide & Event Directory Company listing including contact information and description.
- Company listing including contact information and 100-word description (Please forward the details to email@example.com as soon as possible by May 15, 2012)
- One delegate registration with full access to all conference sessions.
- Lunch during the Exhibition & Reception Banquet (for one person).
- One "Booth Only" Personnel Registration (no access to conference sessions).
- Discount for additional delegate conference registrations.
- Post-conference mailing opportunity.
- Company Promotion Materials in conference bag.
- Co-operative Promotional mailing offering a discount to your customers! You provide the list; we will mail the info to the customers.
Booth Reservation Procedures
- Please register here or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Then we will reply you ASAP to assist you to select a booth in a better location.
Booth assignment: the earlier one applies and pays, the earlier this booth will be assigned.
- After filling the Exhibit Contract, please stamp it with an authoritative seal, then fax or mail it to the Organizing Committee. Written confirmation will be made by fax or mail when the application is accepted.
- Upon confirmation, the exhibition cost shall be paid to the Organizing Committee within 3 working days. Please also fax your remitting bill for checking. The booth shall not be reserved without receipt of relevant costs.