The Exhibition provides a unique place where leading Maritime technology companies and institutes, together with shipyards can exhibit their products, technologies and services to a captive audience. Up to 50 leading companies and institutions will reach an international community of up to 300 leading researchers, ship-owners and technology transfer and service providers at CCI-2012.
· Position your products, services, and technologies in front of decision-makers
· Maintain your competitive advantage within the scientific community
· Meet with over 300 of your prospects
· Receive discounted conference registrations
· Access the post-event mailing list through a third party vendor
· BIT Life Sciences will conduct strong branding and marketing campaigns to promote your participation
· One (3m X 2m) booth space.
· Company listing in conference proceedings distributed to approximately 10,000 researchers worldwide..
· Web link to your corporate web site on the MTS Congress Website.
· Program Guide & Event Directory Company listing including contact information and description.
· Company listing including contact information and 100-word description
· One delegate registration with full access to all conference sessions.
· Lunch during the Exhibition & Reception Banquet (for one person).
· One "Booth Only" Personnel Registration (no access to conference sessions).
· Discount for additional delegate conference registrations.
· Post-conference mailing opportunity.
· Company Promotion Materials distributed in conference bag.
· Co-operative Promotional mailing offering a discount on conference registration to your customers. You provide the list; we will mail the information to your customers.
Booth Reservation Procedures
1. Please register here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply promptly to assist you to select an available booth in an ideal location. For booth assignments, the earlier one applies and pays the fees, the earlier the booth will be assigned, ensuring a good location.
2. After completing the Exhibit Contract, please stamp it with an authoritative seal, then fax or mail it to the Organizing Committee. Written confirmation will be made by fax or mail when the application is accepted.
3. Upon confirmation, the exhibition fee shall be paid to the Organizing Committee within 3 working days. Please also fax your remitting bill for checking. The booth willll not be reserved without receipt of relevant costs.
4. Deadline for booth application is May 31, 2012.
All participants are eligible to submit a poster. The Poster Sessions offer you a unique opportunity to have your scientific research projects displayed and viewed by your peers, and to exchange opinions with fellow participants. Attendees may view and discuss the posters and leave messages for the authors throughout the conference. The posters will be displayed for the duration of the event, allowing maximum visibility of your research studies. Posters must relate to the conference and exhibition theme and should illustrate novel science and technologies. Researchers with new results or patents are encouraged to apply.
Some individuals will be selected by the organizing committee to give an oral presentation of their poster.
Cancellations made before May 10, 2012 will result in the forfeiture of 50% of the full booth price. For cancellations made after May 10, 2012, the organizing committee reserves the right to retain the full booth price, not as a penalty, but as liquidated damages to re-sell or re-assign the booth space.
Should you have any further suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Ms. Evelyn Sigrid Joo
BIT Congress Inc.
Tel: 0086 411 84799609-827
Fax: 0086 411 84796897