1. The organizing committee of CCI-2012 invites all abstracts within the scope of the meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and scheduled for either poster or oral presentation during the congress. Irrelevant or poor quality abstracts may be rejected.
2. Abstracts may only be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is advisable to prepare the complete text of your abstract as well as any figures or tables before abstract submission.
3. Abstracts should be written in clear English, taking in to account the specifications below:
a. Maximum word count of abstract title is 20 words.
b. Maximum word count of the abstract text is 240 words (adjust in case of tables/figures)
c. The abstract topic should be selected during the email submission process from the list of predefined topics in order to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
4. Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, failure to comply with the above guidelines may be corrected by the meeting organizers.
5. After submission abstracts can no longer be changed by the authors. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the author should notify Ms. Haidee Zhang by email at email@example.com, describing exactly the nature of the change to be made. The CCI-2012 organizers will then implement the change. If major changes are required the author should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to delete the original abstract. The addition of a co-author constitutes a major change.
6. After completion of the abstract review, the submitting author will receive scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a participant of CCI-2012 for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts are responsible for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the abstracts on their own. The organizing committee of CCI-2012 reserves the right to use submitted abstracts for conference purposes.